Configuration and Custom Solutions
xAssets software solutions enable customers to easily modify the out of the box system to meet any requirement.
This may include minor reconfiguration of dashboards, forms, queries, reports, menu items and security settings, or it
may cover configuration of new functionality specifically required by the customer. Most configuration can be done
from the browser based user interface without programming knowledge.
All xAssets solutions are built from one underlying technology, the xAssets Enterprise Application Framework.
This framework provides a Web Services based API, a dedicated Scripting Language, a
configurable browser based application client, technologies for discovering
IP based assets and configuration
capabilities to build virtually any Asset Management System.
Custom solutions can be built by reusing the functions
already created within xAssets solutions or from an empty database.
Solutions developed using this technology can continue to be extended after they have gone into production.
Possible applications for this technology include the following:
- Extend the xAssets IT or Fixed Asset Solutions to meet Enterprise Requirements
- Create Service Management based applications for specialised service companies
- Help Desk and Tracking Applications
- Centralised Data Warehousing applications based around Asset data
- Radio Management
- Alarm Management
- Crime Scene and Evidence Management
- Subjects at Risk and Risk Management
- Munitions and Explosives Management
- Customer Portals for Asset based Services
Customers can pull functionality from our existing solutions or create new functionality as part of the
- The resulting solution closely fits the customers requirements
- Costs are considerably lower than equivalent Enterprise Solutions in these sectors
- System can continue to be developed when in production
- Adhoc querying is unlimited
- End users can create reports and queries
- Rapid development tools enable quick changes in the case of M&A or other business change
To learn more about the functions and features available to
IT Asset Management, Fixed Asset Management, Network Discovery and Enterprise Asset Management customers, Click Here