Presales and Implementation Consultants - USA East Coast
xAssets is a market leading vendor of Asset Management Software and Network Discovery Solutions. We work directly with
Large Enterprise customers, a powerful partner base, and Microsoft Large Account Resellers (LARs) to supply asset
management and software auditing solutions. We are well known for excellent customer service and "going the extra mile"
to ensure customers receive excellent benefits and ROI from our software.
We are looking for self motivated technical consultants able to perform a
customer facing role including presales, implementations, configuration and support.
We are interested in applications from all USA time zones.
This is a permanent role with compensation structured as basic pay plus commission.
The role is based from your home office, and includes travel to enterprise customer sites.
Applicants will need an excellent home workspace where they can work comfortably, productively and uninterrupted without background noise.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Experience of implementing enterprise solutions in large and complex organisations
- Good technical ability with some development experience
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Understanding of IIS, SMTP, SNMP, Sql Server, Networking, Hosting, Windows Architecture and Windows Security
- Familiar with the functions associated with Enterprise and IT Asset Management software
- Good intellectual capabilities, technically and non-technically
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills are essential, with a track record of significant achievement.
We expect you to manage your own work,
be self motivating and to help push our business forward through ingenuity, relationship building and creative/lateral thinking.
A strong positive work ethic with a proactive willingness to help customers, partners and our company is essential.
You must be a well rounded individual, hard working, intelligent, attentive to detail, yet able to see the bigger picture.
- A good degree with a scientific, business or computing background
- Microsoft Developer, Sql Server and SAM Examinations desirable but not essential
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Presales Presentations
- Analysis, workshops and specification writing
- RFP / RFI response writing
- Customer Support
- Implementation services
- Configuration services
- Resolution of Network Discovery incidents
- Customer contact and relationship building as per our proactive support policy
- Assist with marketing activities
- Project Management
You will be supported by two core teams of talented programmers and product specialists. The role will to some extent adapt to your specific skill set.
A great opportunity to make a big difference to a fast growing company which defines and builds itself around its people and its customers.
We are building strong and lasting relationships with major resellers and xAssets is a great place to be for hard working and ambitious
consultants with the right mindset, skills and qualifications. If you want a 9-5 job, this is not for you. If you are a hard worker
who enjoys a strong sense of achievement when turning prospects and customers into very happy customers, this might be the role for you.
Please submit your Resume with a comprehensive
cover letter to
This Email Address.
Resumes will not be considered unless a well written, well presented cover letter is included.
Your resume should be attached as a Microsoft Word or PDF document, not as a text email or text document.
No recruiters, no websites, no agents please.