Cloud Asset Management Software
- Manage Cloud Assets, Cloud Services and Cloud Servers from Multiple Vendors
- Cloud inventory allows feeds from vendor tools and from individual cloud assets
- Inventory your customer facing Cloud Services
- Map dependencies between Cloud Services and Cloud Assets/Cloud Servers
- View dependency on hosting vendors and track their reliability
- Discover Cloud Windows, ESX, HyperV, VMs, Linux/Unix and SNMP
- Browser based and scalable to very large networks
- Hosted SAAS or Locally Installed
xAssets Cloud Asset Management Software enables organisations to manage and discover their cloud assets
quickly without side effects. The software includes a Service Management Database and an integrated Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
allowing Service Inventory, Hardware Inventory, Dependency Mapping, IT Asset Management, Software Asset Management and Software License Compliance from within
a single browser based application.
This gives a holistic view of all cloud services and cloud assets, and offers the fastest route to a complete cloud inventory.
Large Enterprises benefit from the configuration options and scalability
offered by the software. Complex and unusual requirements can be met, new business functions
can be added via configuration.
Cloud Services represent the services you provide to your customers and internal staff. These are registered in the system
and managed in terms of availability, reliability, ticketing, maintenance and scheduled tasks.
Cloud Assets are the assets and their dependencies deployed in creating each service. Having both services and assets
in the same system allows a comprehensive understanding of dependencies both in terms of assets and providers.
xAssets Cloud Asset Management includes the core Asset Register and the Service Management Interface which ships with all our products.
This Asset Management functionality allows users to manually enter assets, change or
add data to discovered assets, and the configuration layer allows easy changes to
forms and add new data columns.
- See cloud assets across multiple vendors
- Compare assets from different vendors side-by-side
- Map dependencies between services and underlying assets
- Establish Software License Compliance position
- Management reporting and graphical drilldown
- Track changes as they occur
- Identifies security issues such as AV and patch
- Receive notifications on any changes
- Configurable to meet any requirements
Pricing is lower than our competitors and changes with the size of the cloud network being inventoried.
Quotations are constructed as follows:
- A base license fee covering two users
- A cost per discovered node
- A cost for additional users
- Optional cost per discovered Mac, ESX, Linux and Unix computer
- Configuration services and training if needed
SNMP nodes and non-Windows devices do not count as licensable nodes even though we discover those items in depth with SNMP.
SNMP nodes are included within the server license.
Click here to get a quote and an online demo.
xAssets Cloud Asset Management is available as both a Hosted "Software As a Service" application and
as an onsite server installation installed within the customers firewall.
xAssets Cloud Asset Management is based on the xAssets Enterprise Framework, which is the most configurable
and scalable Asset Management Software available. Menu items, queries, profiles, integrations,
data movements, triggers, business rules, reports, forms and processes can be
configured from within the user interface. This flexibility makes the
software ideal for large enterprises with complex requirements, whilst also providing the flexibility for
SMEs to adjust the system to meet their exact requirements.
Evaluation Criteria and Competitive Analysis for SMEs
SMEs choose xAssets Network Discovery for the following reasons:
- Browser Based Client means no Installation on End User PCs
- Comprehensive Software Asset Management and Software Licensing features
- Compliance Standard ISO-19770 is easily achieved with the help of this software
- AD Integration and SCCM / SMS Integration are built in
- Hardware Inventory includes devices, monitors, VM Host Relationship and Services
- Security Specialists can use the software to determine correct configuration
- Services running on both Servers and Desktops
- Accessible Pricing
Evaluation Criteria and Competitive Analysis for Large Enterprises
In addition to the points above, Large Enterprises and Public Sector
choose xAssets Network Discovery for the following reasons:
- Scalability to support over 100,000 Windows Devices and 1,000,000 other assets
- Configuration features enable the software to adapt to each users specific needs
- Self Service portals can be configured to allow end user access
- User groups can be restricted to just the data and functionality they need to see for their role
- Intensive Support ensures maximum ROI and benefits
- Configuration can continue when the application is in production
- Powerful Integration toolset allows easy integration to any system
- Strategic placement of Collection Servers enables discovery of disparate networks
- Collection Servers can also be placed to collect data from databases on other networks
- Data federation allows data from other systems to be hotlinked into xAssets queries
- Lower Pricing than competitors
- Architecture allows easy setup of Disaster Recovery and Failover provisions
To learn more about the functions and features available to
IT Asset Management, Cloud Asset Management, Fixed Asset Management, Network Discovery and Enterprise Asset Management customers, Click Here