xAssets Planned Maintenance is a configurable framework for Generating Planned Maintenance
and Unplanned Maintenance Work Orders in production environments. This product is an "add-on" to the
Fixed Asset Management product.
The engine is designed to work with any customer requirement, and so Work Order
Generation can be based on customised schedules and even on programmable scripts to apply complex business rules.
xAssets Enterprise can take inputs from sensors and other applications, enabling
true measurement of the throughput, mileage, vibration, usage or consumption of a parameter of an Asset, or the Asset itself.
The system supports irregular maintenance schedules as well as schedules based on industry standard scenarios.
- Generate Work Orders in advance to see resourcing requirements for each Work Centre
- Send EMails when Work Orders are assigned or generated
- Automatically assign Work Orders based on recognition and business rules
- A Work Centre per Location concept for engineering groups with the same qualifications
- Disallow closure or reroute tasks which were not completed, according to requirements
- Easy functions to deploy single or multiple service plans to groups of assets
- Technicians can log in from a web browser to update Work Order progress
- Supports Conditional Work Flows to follow Work Order routing Business Rules
- Build complex schedules based on sensor feeds and integration to other systems
<< Back to Features
To learn more about the functions and features available to
IT Asset Management, Cloud Asset Management, Fixed Asset Management, Network Discovery and Enterprise Asset Management customers, Click Here