Working With Assets
One of the primary considerations when designing the system was to
make the system concise and easy to use. This meant that working with assets
would be a simple yet concise process. Several multi-user labs were conducted with enterprise customers to prove
the design and after 12 years of software development we now have
the optimum solution for organisations of all sizes.
The most important outcome is the way that many system features are optional and yet
when in use are tightly integrated with the core asset register. This means that all
features are readily available and this has enabled closer integration of the features
offered within the product.
The extensive configuration options enable the system to be shaped to each user's business
processes. So each user profile only sees the data records, menu items, dashboards, searches, queries
and reports that they need.
The search facilities are well integrated such that any action which could be taken
against a group of assets, such as bulk update, disposal, or check out, is enabled.
Ease of Use
Substantial product development has been undertaken to ensure ease of use in all our solutions.
- Users see just the menus, dashboards and records relevant to them
- Easy navigation and drill down
- Easy search options
- Dashboards relevant to each user's role
- Drag and drop, copy and paste supported for all movements, reclassifications and corrections
- Bulk creation, bulk update and bulk disposal enables actions on many assets in a single edit
- No client deployment - users can login from any computer in the company
- Users can create new adhoc searches and queries to quickly find information
- User interface is configured to specific user requirements
Customer begin to see the benefits and cost saving of our software immediately after implementation.
The savings in manpower from having a solid, reliable asset inventory accessible from any computer
bring further benefits in cost savings, convenience, compliance and reuse.
All xAssets products are browser based, enabling users to access the application from any PC.
All products support font scaling, keyboard only entry and browser based on-screen zoom facilities to enable accessibility for visual impairments.
To learn more about the functions and features available to
IT Asset Management, Cloud Asset Management, Fixed Asset Management, Network Discovery and Enterprise Asset Management customers, Click Here