The Secret to 100% Network Discovery with SCCM
When you bought SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) for your organization,
you made a bold and wise investment towards total ITAM (Information Technology Asset Management).
In fact, if you’re reading this and you have not yet invested in SCCM, stop now, get SCCM, and come back. You’ll be glad you did.
As you begin to work with SCCM, you’ll discover what users already know:
There’s no better tool to track, partially manage, inventory, protect, and upgrade the hardware and software for most every device connected to your business
SCCM sets you on a path to comprehensive ITAM, but users of SCCM also know this secret:
For 100% network discovery and end-to-end asset management, you need more than SCCM.
You need a complementary full life cycle tool that:
- Manages and classifies all physical and virtual IT hardware and software assets, including IP Phones, Linux, Unix and MAC, associating them to business units and physical office locations.
- Provides a unified view of all IT assets deploy within the organization, follows relationships between assets and can “drill down/up” based on a solution type, physical hardware, location, or any other classification.
- Integrates out-of-the-box with both SCCM and Active Directory databases, as well as any enterprise IT system.
- Works via agentless discovery, so organizations can deploy with speed and streamlined access to all devices.
- Operates at high speed and low bandwidth, and without slowing the rest of your network to a halt.
- Can be scaled to the size of your business, assets, and networks both now and into the future, so you pay for the services you need and the tool expands as you need it.
Like many SCCM users, you’ll find that xAssets provides ITAM professionals with a wide range of functionalities,
integrations, and configurations to create a final solution to meet individual, specific goals, and further enhances SCCM results with full lifecycle capabilities.
The xAssets Network Discovery - Agentless Tool can be run on devices that are not captured in the SCCM database,
such as routers, switches, SNMP devices, firewalls, UPSs, IP phones, and any PCs that are not accessed by SCCM, such as home-based and remote devices.
xAssets IT Asset Management is based on the xAssets Enterprise Framework, which is the most configurable and scalable asset management software available.
Menu items, queries, profiles, integrations, data movements, triggers, business rules, reports, forms, and processes can be configured from within the user interface.
xAssets Enterprise Asset Management Software provides a complete and easy-to-use solution to deploy, maintain,
and manage assets in medium-sized and large organizations. Customers may tailor offered solutions to meet specific needs
No matter if you’re a long time SCCM user or just beginning to discover all SCCM can offer, xAssets can help.
You can start by visiting our website and getting a free trial of our software asset management solution. Or, feel free to contact me with any questions at email@example.com or 800-691-9120 ext. 304.