IT Asset Management Software
We remove the time and cost barriers to acquiring an ITAM system that closely fits your business.
Most requirements are met quickly "out of the box", allowing excellent time to value.
Our platform allows rapid configuration so complex needs including workflow, reporting and integrations are met in short timescales.
- Discover your network and integrate all cloud services and internal systems
- Leverage this information to optimize your ITAM and increase productivity
- Address software compliance legal issues
- Save money on asset reuse, software optimization, improved efficiency and remove overspending
xAssets has the best architecture to achieve this quickly
- Access the system from any device including mobiles - no installation needed
- Fast and easy to use
- Users see only the data and functions they need
- Powerful configuration enables reporting and workflow needs to be met quickly
- Powerful integration centralizes data from local and cloud systems
- Superfast agentless network discovery with zero impact on endpoints
- Cloud hosted or on-premise
- Scalable to millions of assets and security certified by the US air force
Even complex needs and new functions can be often be configured quickly.
- Full lifecycle IT asset register and CMDB
- Hardware asset management
- Software asset management
- Integrate with AD, System Center, AWS, GCP, Azure, JIRA and others
- Agentless zero impact network discovery
- Procurement and contract management
- Financials and depreciation
- Service management
- Spare parts and storage
- Disposal and Obsolescence
- Key performance indicators and management reporting
Build Great User Experiences
xAssets ITAM is quickly shaped to meet the requirements of each user group.
- Users only see the functions and data needed
- Quickly build the queries and reports needed by each user group
- Build new processes and workflows
- Integrate to any system
- Add new data columns to any table, and import data from any source
- Add new functionality at any level of complexity
- Email, web service, and social media notifications
- New discovery sockets can be added and existing discovery methods can be extended
Many configuration changes are provided free of charge as part of your support subscription.
The software is built on top of a configurable platform where not only can you adjust menu items, reports and processes, but also create
entirely new functionality to support complex requirements, while maintaining upgradeable.
All editions include a comprehensive asset register with network discovery and software reporting
Free for one user, no time limit
Additional users $39/month
Discover 100 endpoints per user
Integration to AD, AWS, GCP, Azure
Software Asset Management
Priced per named user
Named users only, 2 minimum
Discovery licensed per endpoint
Integration to AD/AWS/GCP/Azure/SCCM
Software Asset Management
Configurable - with assistance
Base license includes two users
Cloud Hosted or On-Premise
Named, concurrent and light users
Discovery licensed per endpoint
Integration to all cloud and IT apps
Software Asset Management
Configurable - we do it for you
Workflow built to requirements
Get a Free Trial
We keep your contact details 100% safe
Get a Demo
Review - Porsche USA
Awesome Product & Outstanding Support
Our overall experience is fantastic. xAssets is a huge upgrade from our old, manual system. We love the automation as a result of synchronizing with other systems.
This product allowed us to be more efficient in managing our IT assets. Support is also very important to us and xAssets always resolves any incidents promptly.
I hightly recommend xAssets for your IT asset managment needs.
Pros: I liked most the automation aspects of the solution and how we were able to customize it to fit our needs.
Cons: No complaints. Initially there were a few kinks with integration, however xAssets worked diligently to resolve those issues quickly.
Powerful Data Visualization
Use data visualization to leverage the information collected by discovery and integration to get answers fast.
Visualization includes tables, charts, reports, excel extracts and maps. Users can create their own queries and reports and make them part of the system.
The user interface is fast and slick (sub-second response times) so you can search, drill up and drill down quickly to find the information required.
Achieve Software Compliance
Minimize the workload needed to achieve compliance using our advanced recognition and reconciliation capabilities.
- Discover the entire network and all cloud assets, then remove unwanted software
- Import the MLS statement and purchase orders, then match off against recognized software
- Use built in compliance reports and license or uninstall underlicensed software
All customers receive software recognition services to ensure that discovered titles are 100% recognised
Click to view a sample software report >>
Example Software Compliance Report
Discover large networks with no impact
Superfast agentless zero impact network discovery of all common platforms
Our discovery tool is used for true-up auditing and has successfully discovered millions of computers on thousands of networks worldwide, with no failures
- VMWare ESX
- Linux and Unix
- IP Phones
- SSH equipment
- SNMP equipment - routers, switches, firewalls and hubs etc
- IBM AIX
- Custom discovery sockets can be added through configuration
- Extract complete asset data from System Center SCCM, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure and others
xAssets Network Discovery returns the depth of information that agent-based tools can,
yet it runs agentlessly, has no impact, and leaves no footprint on the endpoint.
no endpoint management issues
discover 70 nodes per second and each node takes around 4 seconds to complete
the user does not know their computer is being discovered and no footprint left on the endpoint
off domain and disconnected endpoints can still be discovered
can discover VDI and virtual guests without stressing host resources
Supports hundreds of parallel discoveries without stressing network resources
Click to view a sample KPI reporting screen >>
Use KPIs to make informed business decisions
The CMDB within xAssets ITAM contains a wealth of information on software, hardware, locations, relationships and dependencies. Both day to day operations
and strategic decision making are complemented by leveraging this information into a
suite of on-screen and printable management reports and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Key performance indicators include:
- Inventory Accuracy
- Value held in storage
- High value acquisitions
- Value driven reporting
- Aging, expenditure, resources, low specificiation assets and roles
- Software compliance
- Distribution of sql server databases
- Performance measures
As with all xAssets' functionality, the KPI and reporting suite can be configured and extended to meet your specific requirements.
Example KPI Reporting Screen
Integrate to any data source quickly
xAssets implementations include one of the most powerful
integration toolsets available — xAssets Data Transformation Services.
Data can be exchanged with any data source including local databases, web services,
office files, other files and all major database applications.
Pre-Built Integrations :
- Microsoft System Center SCCM
- Active Directory
- Cloud systems including Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and JIRA
- HP Web JetAdmin Printer Discovery
- Insight License Advisor
- MLS Software License Statement
- Ivanti, Altiris and other similar tools
Standard imports are provided and loaders can be built for any data source.
xAssets ITAM sits at the center of your IT operations as a centralized data repository (CMDB) of
Asset and Service information. Every group in IT has access to the system via a web browser to get up-to-date
Substantial benefits can be drawn even by customers who do not actively maintain the asset register,
but simply allow scheduled discovery and integrations to run to keep asset information up to date automatically.
Read more about integration here
Use any browser or mobile device
Apps and other installed software can be costly to maintain, so xAssets solutions are completely browser based and can be used from any device without installation.
Our software uses a "Single Page Application" architecture. This means the screen is never refreshed completely, content only changes when needed.
This makes the end user experience slick with fast response times.
Core Server Infrastructure and Integrations
- Windows Server 2016 or 2019
- Sql Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 and PostgreSql
- Microsoft IIS web server
- Active Directory Integration
- System Center (SCCM) Integration
- Cloud integrations include Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and JIRA
- Cloud hosted on STIG hardened servers in SAS-70 datacenters
- Enterprise Edition supports on-premise deployment
Customers can choose cloud hosted or on-premise and can switch between these models at any time