We remove the time and cost barriers to acquiring an ITAM system that closely fits your business.
Most requirements are met quickly "out of the box", allowing excellent time to value.
Our platform allows rapid configuration so complex requirements including workflow, reporting and integrations are met in very short timescales.
- Discover your network and integrate all cloud services and internal systems
- Leverage this information to optimize your ITAM and increase productivity
- Address software compliance legal issues
- Save money on asset reuse, software optimization, improved efficiency and remove overspending
xAssets has the best architecture to achieve this quickly
- Access the system from any device including mobiles - no installation needed
- Fast and easy to use
- Users see only the data and functions they need
- Powerful configuration enables reporting and workflow needs to be met quickly
- Powerful integration centralizes data from local and cloud systems
- Superfast agentless network discovery with zero impact on endpoints
- Cloud hosted or on-premise
- Scalable to millions of assets and security certified by the US air force
Even complex needs and new functions can be often be configured quickly.
- Full lifecycle IT asset register and CMDB
- Software asset management
- Integrate with AD, System Center, AWS, GCP, Azure, JIRA and others
- Agentless zero impact network discovery
- Procurement and contract management
- Financials and depreciation
- Service management
- Spare parts and storage
- Disposal and Obsolescence
- Key performance indicators and management reporting
Use data visualization to leverage the information collected by discovery and integration to get answers fast.
Visualization includes tables, charts, reports, excel extracts and maps. Users can create their own queries and reports and make them part of the system.
The user interface is very fast and slick (sub-second response times) so you can search, drill up and drill down quickly to find the information required.
Minimize the workload needed to achieve compliance using our advanced recognition and reconciliation capabilities.
- Discover the entire network and all cloud assets, then remove unwanted software
- Import the MLS statement and purchase orders, then match off against recognized software
- Use built in compliance reports and license or uninstall underlicensed software
All customers receive software recognition services to ensure that discovered titles are 100% recognised
Click to view a sample software report >>
Example Software Compliance Report
Superfast agentless zero impact network discovery of all common platforms
Our discovery tool is used for true-up auditing and has successfully discovered millions of computers on thousands of networks worldwide, with no failures
- VMWare ESX
- Linux and Unix
- IP Phones
- SSH equipment
- SNMP equipment - routers, switches, firewalls and hubs etc
- IBM AIX
- Custom discovery sockets can be added through configuration
- Extract complete asset data from System Center SCCM, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure and others
xAssets Network Discovery returns the depth of information that agent-based tools can,
yet it runs agentlessly, has no impact, and leaves no footprint on the endpoint.
no endpoint management issues
discover 70 nodes per second and each node takes around 4 seconds to complete
the user does not know their computer is being discovered and no footprint left on the endpoint
off domain and disconnected endpoints can still be discovered
can discover VDI and virtual guests without stressing host resources
Supports hundreds of parallel discoveries without stressing network resources
Use any browser or mobile device
Apps and other installed software can be costly to maintain, so xAssets solutions are completely browser based and can be used from any device without installation.
Our software uses a "Single Page Application" architecture. This means the screen is never refreshed completely, content only changes when needed.
This makes the end user experience slick with very fast response times.
Core Server Infrastructure and Integrations
- Windows Server 2016 or 2019
- Sql Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 and PostgreSql
- Microsoft IIS web server
- Active Directory Integration
- System Center (SCCM) Integration
- Cloud integrations include Azure, Amazon Web Services (EC2), Google Cloud (GCP) and JIRA
- Cloud hosted on STIG hardened servers in SAS-70 datacenters, or on-premise is available for enterprise sales
Customers can choose cloud hosted or on-premise and can switch between these models at any time