Get started with a free trial of the cloud edition which includes SCCM and AD integration, network discovery,
help desk and service management, lifecycle asset management, procurement, software asset management,
desktop management, server management, contract management and asset disposal.
- Centralize the processes and intelligence needed to manage IT effectively
- No complexity - users only see what they need
- No training or minimal training needed depending on user role
- We configure it for you, so you don't need to
- The software fits your business, you don't have to change your business to use the software
- No apps, no client software, no agents needed on discovery end points
- We host the software for you on powerful servers, on-premise is also possible
- Access the system via any web browser including mobile devices
Desktop dashboard can be set to the home page, showing drilldownable summary charts and inventory. All charts, menus, links and scripts are configured to customer requirements.$PCs my Manufacturer and Model gives a drilldownable hierarchy with charts at the higher levels and records at lower levels. Any drilldown structure can be implemented across all data types$A drilldownable hierarchy of computers by operating system. The next slide shows the drilldown screen after clicking a single segment in the chart$Once a user has clicked a drilldownable chart segment, another breakdown of the data for that segment is presented$A dashboard screen from the desktop dashboard showing PCs at risk either by having Windows Update disabled or by having an out-of-date Windows Defender signature$Server Roles and Features are picked up by the discovery engine to allow easy reporting for which server roles are deployed$IMAC - Installations, Movements, Additions and Changes - show all the infrastructure changes in IT between a specified date range. The date range is displayed at the footer of the report.$The Virtual Hosts and Guests report lists each VM host and all the guest VMs on that host including stopped instances$Spare parts and assets in storage are tracked by the system and can be deployed instantly from the system$The asset dashboard combines desktops, servers and other inventory into a unified reporting structure$Drilldown from the asset dashboard gives a detailed list of assets presented as records, and clicking a record allows the asset to be viewed in detail and edited$Clicking an asset from any query presents an editing screen with tabs where users can edit all aspects of data stored against assets$Images and documents can be associated with asset records and any other records in the system. Multiple images can be dragged and dropped onto any record from Windows Explorer$Inter asset relationships are auto discovered and represented in the system. Relationships supported include PC-monitor, Computer-software license, VM host to guest, Sql Host to Sql Instance, Containment, Backup, Dependencies, etc and additional relationship types can be added and discovered$The software dashboard gives the most important charts for SAM management and infrastructure operations. Each chart can be zoomed to a mainscreen or drilled-down in-situ$From the software dashboard, the top 25 software titles can be analysed to see which titles are most in use$From the software licensing dashboard you can drill down to manage all licenses or specific licenses which are heavily used. The system also tracks software expenditure$The software licensing summary report - summarises use of each software title$The software licensing detail report - gives detail on each computer consuming a software license
Image 1 of 19 - Desktop dashboard can be set to the home page, showing drilldownable summary charts and inventory. All charts, menus, links and scripts are configured to customer requirements.
- Asset register includes all lifecycle processes
- Discover with any discovery tool
- Integrate to any IT systems
- Software includes License Compliance
- Hardware data from many data sources
- Network equipment is discovered and classified
- Contract Management includes SLAs, hardware and software contracts, providers, leases and warranties
Any function from any other xAssets solution can also be included,
see the list of functions for more information.
Asset Lifecycle Processes
The full asset lifecycle is covered from procurement, through the operational life of the asset and beyond to obsolescence and disposal.
- Browser Based interface allows LAN/WAN access without installation
- Hosted or Local installation
- Zero Impact Low Bandwidth Discovery. Or integrate to existing discovery tools
- Easily consolidate ITAM lifecycle business processes into a single application
- Feed data from multiple discovery tools and sources into a single CMDB
- Software Asset Management and Software License Compliance
- Hardware Inventory
- Contract and Lease Management
- Receive email notifications based on any condition or change
- Remote collection servers allow data collection from disparate networks and remote systems
- Save resources by using End User Portals
xAssets IT Asset Management Pricing is structured around a base server license,
plus a price per discovered node with a base number of users included.
Additional licensing for concurrent or named users is also available. The pricing is designed to
make the solution accessible to companies of all sizes and our current user base ranges from
companies with 200 computers to companies with over 100,000 computers.
Click Here to get a Quote.
xAssets IT Asset Management is available as both a Hosted "Software As a Service" application and
as an onsite server installation installed within the customers firewall.
xAssets IT Asset Management sits at the center of your IT operations as a centralized data repository (CMDB) of
Asset and Service information. Every group in IT has access to the system via a web browser to get up-to-date
asset information. xAssets will typically collect information or federate information
from some or all of the following to provide a complete and up-to-date IT asset repository:
Some implementations only integrate to a few of the sources shown, and none of the data feeds are mandatory.
Integration with xAssets is easy to configure even when non-standard requirements or new integrations are required,
so even when many integrations are possible, the implementation project might still only be a few days to complete.
xAssets IT Asset Management is based on the xAssets Enterprise Framework, which is the most configurable
and scalable Asset Management application available. Menu items, queries, profiles, integrations,
data movements, triggers, business rules, reports (including Microsoft CIDC reports), forms and processes can be
configured from within the user interface. This flexibility makes the
software ideal for large enterprises with complex requirements, whilst also providing the flexibility for
medium enterprises to adjust the system to meet their exact requirements.
Evaluation Criteria and Competitive Analysis for Medium Enterprises
Medium enterprises choose xAssets IT Asset Management for the following reasons:
- No Agents Installed on Discovered Desktops, Laptops or Servers
- Browser Based Client means no Installation on End User PCs
- Comprehensive Software Asset Management and Licensing
- Software Asset Management Standard ISO-19770 can be achieved
- AD Integration and SCCM / SMS Integration are built in
- Hardware Inventory includes devices, monitors, VM host to guest relationships and services
- Security Specialists can use the software to determine correct configuration
- Services running on both Servers and Desktops
- Accessible Pricing
Evaluation Criteria and Competitive Analysis for Large Enterprises
In addition to the points above, Large Enterprises and Public Sector
choose xAssets IT Asset Management for the following reasons:
- Scalability to support over 100,000 Windows Devices and 1,000,000 other assets
- Configuration features enables the system to adapt to each users specific needs
- Self Service portals can be configured to allow end user access
- User groups can be restricted to just the data and functionality they need to see for their role
- Intensive Support ensures maximum ROI and benefits
- Configuration can continue when the solution is in production
- Powerful Integration toolset allows easy integration to any system
- Strategic placement of Collection Servers enables discovery of disparate networks
- Collection Servers can also be placed to collect data from databases on other networks
- Data federation allows data from other systems to be hotlinked into xAssets queries
- Architecture allows easy setup of Disaster Recovery and Failover provisions
To learn more about the detailed functions and features available to
IT Asset Management, Cloud Asset Management, Fixed Asset Management and Enterprise Asset Management customers, Click Here