Solutions for Defense, Government and Public Sector
Our applications have been security cleared by the US Air Force for SIPRNET and NIPRNET usage
xAssets solutions are designed from the ground up to meet the complex and data volume requirements of government entities, defense entities and public sector clients.
We start with a base system and within a short timeframe we can build out to the customer's exact requirements at low cost.
xAssets IT Asset Management provides comprehensive
ITAM functions such as IT Inventory, Software Asset Management, Zero Impact Discovery and other CMDB features within security certified product.
xAssets Fixed Asset Management and Asset
LifeCycle Processes can be extended into areas such as cross charging, SOA structured interdependencies,
and integrations into core IT and other systems.
Government, defense and education clients benefit from our ability to meet any requirement quickly, and later
their ability to grow and evolve along with the client's own unique
requirements. This means that the customer continues to receive more and more benefits as the system grows with them.
This extensibility stems from the exposed API and the deep configurability of all aspects
of our systems. What this means for Public Sector clients is that they can be assured of their software
investment having the longest life cycle possible, providing the highest ROI for their budget dollars.
Some other factors that make us a choice for state and local government clients include:
- The software is USAF certified for SIPRNET and NIPRNET
- Licensing models that can accommodate Government fiscal and procurement requirements
- Very flexible evaluation and proof-of-concept programs that help with long decision cycles
- Fast implementation times, which reduces impact on already stretched resources
- Ability to quickly authorize and support Contract Service Providers
- Standard and configurable Compliance Reports for Software and other auditable standards
- Encryption, Authentication and DR standards that meet and exceed Government requirements
Features like Data Federation (querying data from the source application without copying), integration tools,
Browser Based client and fast, zero impact discovery and scalability to millions of asset records,
make our products ideal for large enterprises who want to implement a single, centralised asset
xAssets product specialists provide public sector clients with the help needed to install and evaluate
the products at the presales stage and this work can be carried across into the production
server environment once evaluation is complete.
Key benefits for all enterprise and public sector implementations include:
- No Agents Installed on Discovered Desktops, Laptops or Servers
- Browser Based Client means no Installation on End User PCs
- Comprehensive Software Asset Management and Software Licensing features
- Compliance Standard ISO-19770 is easily achieved with the help of this software
- AD Integration and SCCM / SMS Integration are built in
- Hardware Inventory includes devices, monitors, VM Host Relationship and Services
- Security Specialists can use the software to determine correct configuration
- Services running on both Servers and Desktops
- Scalability to support over 100,000 Windows Devices and 1,000,000 other assets
- Configuration features enables the software to adapt to each users specific needs
- Self Service portals can be configured to allow end user access
- User groups can be restricted to just the data and functionality they need to see for their role
- Intensive Support ensures maximum ROI and benefits
- Configuration can continue when the product is in production
- Powerful Integration toolset allows easy integration to any system
- Strategic placement of Collection Servers enables discovery of disparate networks
- Collection Servers can also be placed to collect data from databases on other networks
- Data federation allows data from other systems to be hotlinked into xAssets queries
- Architecture allows easy setup of Disaster Recovery and Failover provisions
- Accessible Pricing
To learn more about the functions and features available to
Public Sector customers, Click Here