We remove the time and cost barriers to acquiring an asset management system that closely fits your business.
Rich functionality with rapid integration and configuration ensure your requirements are met quickly, allowing excellent time to value.
- Achieve operational efficiency and cost optimization by centralizing asset data
- Integrate to all sources of asset, service, maintenance, cloud and accounting data with automatic updates
- Powerful reporting and workflow construction
- Increase reliability with planned maintenance
Implementations are often completed in a few days
whereas leading competitors would take weeks or months to meet the same requirements. Not all customers need implementation services, the "out of the box" configuration
is suitable for many organizations.
- Full lifecycle asset register with rich functionality
- Depreciation calculation, asset accounting and budgeting
- Planned Maintenance
- Contract management
- Procurement, approvals and receiving
- Spare parts and storage
- Disposal and obsolescence
The optimal architecture to maximize ongoing benefits and achieve full utilisation:
- Fast and easy to use
- Users see only the data and functions they need
- No apps needed, use any browser or mobile
- Cloud hosted or on-premise
- Scalable and security certified by the US air force
- Powerful configuration enables your reporting and workflow needs to be met quickly
- Powerful integration centralizes and cleans data from local and cloud systems to maximize data quality
Use any browser or mobile device
Apps and other installed software can be costly to maintain, so xAssets solutions are completely browser based and can be used from any device without installation.
Our software uses a "Single Page Application" architecture. This means the screen is never refreshed completely, content only changes when needed.
This makes the end user experience slick with very fast response times.
Powerful data visualization tools are provided to get answers fast.
Visualization includes tables, charts, reports, excel extracts and maps. Users can create queries and reports and make them part of the system.
The user interface is fast and slick (sub-second response times) so users can search, drill up and drill down quickly to find the information required.