Enterprise Asset Management Software
- Full Asset Life Cycle from Procurement to Disposal
- IT Asset Management and Fixed Asset Management
- Easily consolidate data from all sources to provide a single holistic repository
- Planned Maintenance and Work Order Processing
- Financials and Depreciation
- Network Discovery and SCCM integration
- Service Management and Help Desk
- Integration to local applications
xAssets Enterprise Asset Management provides a complete and easy to use
solution to deploy, maintain, and manage assets in medium sized and large organisations.
The solution is built around a centralised repository of all the organisations assets and
covers full lifecycle Asset Management including Fixed Asset Management and Financials, IT Asset Management,
Service Management and Help Desk, IT Network Discovery, Barcoding, Alerts, Asset Life Cycle and Procurement
Customers can mix and match any functional areas from any of our solutions to easily construct
a solution that meets exact requirements.
Configuration options enable the easy development of specific Asset Performance measures and KPI's
enabling effective management through relevant, drilldownable charts and reports.
Asset Lifecycle Processes
xAssets Enterprise Asset Management covers the entire asset lifecycle
from Procurement to Disposal, including all financial aspects of those lifecycle elements, and all technical
aspects needed for the management of IT and manufacturing assets.
- One centralised database for all corporate assets and services
- Browser Based interface allows LAN/WAN access without installation
- Near immediate ROI due to low cost and immediate benefits
- Easily consolidate ITAM and Fixed Asset lifecycle business processes into a single application
- Feed data from multiple sources into a single database
- Software Asset Management and License Compliance
- Hardware Inventory
- Contract and Lease Management
- Receive email notifications based on any condition or change
- Remote collection servers allow data collection from disparate networks and remote systems
- Save resources by using End User Portals
xAssets Enterprise Asset Management Pricing is designed to
make the software accessible to companies of all sizes and our current user base ranges from
companies with 200 employees to the largest Fortune 500 enterprises.
Click Here to get a Quote.
xAssets Enterprise Asset Management is available as both a Hosted "Software As a Service" application and
as an onsite server installation installed within the customers firewall.
xAssets Enterprise Asset Management is based on the xAssets Enterprise Framework, which is the most configurable
and scalable Asset Management system available. Menu items, queries, profiles, integrations,
data movements, triggers, business rules, reports, forms and processes can be
configured from within the user interface. This flexibility makes the
software ideal for large enterprises with complex requirements, whilst also providing the flexibility for
SMEs to adjust the system to meet their exact requirements.
To learn more about the functions and features available to
IT Asset Management, Cloud Asset Management, Fixed Asset Management and Enterprise Asset Management customers, Click Here