Full Lifecycle Asset Management Software Solutions
Managing the full lifecycle of an asset is an essential strategic aspect of corporate asset management. By choosing a solution which
implements full lifecycle management, it becomes possible to track acquisition patterns, asset reliability, supplier performance,
cost effectiveness of acquisition strategies and other metrics.
Other benefits include
- Implement procurement requesting mechanisms
- Support approval mechanisms of any complexity
- Centralize receiving processes
- Establish common practices for in-service asset management, maintenance, testing and performance
- Ensure that assets with poor performance can be identified and obsolesced
- Maintain reliability by retiring older assets with processes to identify and retire them
Asset Lifecycle Processes
xAssets Fixed Asset Management and xAssets IT Asset Management both cover the entire asset lifecycle
from Procurement to Disposal, including all financial aspects of those lifecycle elements.
Flexibility and Configuration
There is considerable strategic advantage in implementing a solution which can be configured to fit corporate processes.
Instead of having the shape your business to operate as the software requires, you can shape your business and the software
to optimize asset lifecycle workflows and therefore minimise operational costs and reduce time spent on lifecycle processes.
All xAssets' solutions allow this flexibility, where the system is shaped to your requirements and each user group only
sees the functions they need. This means lower training overhead and occasional users find it easy to use the system
since they can go straight to the functionality they need quickly.
To learn more about the functions and features available to
IT Asset Management, Cloud Asset Management, Fixed Asset Management and Enterprise Asset Management customers, Click Here